Give today to support girls radically changing our communities!
From New York City to Miami, S.O.U.L. Sisters Youth Leaders are facing the problems in their communities together and need your support to fund their plans into action.
We are no longer accepting donations on this campaign, but there are other ways for you to support us today!
In February 2015, 14 Black and Brown girls from NYC and Miami came together under S.O.U.L. Sisters Leadership Collective to form the first Youth Leaders Board. Impacted by violence, poverty, and oppression, our Youth Leaders used their personal experiences to make radical transformations in their communities.
From sharing dreams and ideas to running workshops and conferences, our youth-led actions and initiatives have impacted over 7,000 community members in NYC, Miami, and nationwide.
Today, our 2018 - 2019 YLB members were chosen for their passion and ideas for social justice actions and community healing. We aim to pay our youth a minimum of $15/hour for their time, and our goal of $24,200 translates to:
- 768 hours as peer leaders training young girls on leadership and social entrepreneurship
- 30 hours for strategic planning sessions on community actions
- 160 hours in the streets and in conference halls demanding justice for girls
- 1 NYC Youth Summit open to youth in their communities
- 1 Miami Sisterhood Academy cycle free to a community center in need
Stand in solidarity with our youth leaders, pledge to donate today!